Thursday, July 22, 2010

Long, Dog Dayz of Summer

No, dear readers, I haven't fallen off the edge of the world. It's just a combination of the hot weather (which I do not handle well) long days at work, and the begining of facilitating two online courses... it all adds up to a sense of hammock-days laziness as my brain shifts into low gear. Multi-tasking all day on many high-priority projects has a way of draining me to the point where playing Farmville is an exhausting pursuit!

As I personally value my own reading time on other blogs, I would not waste your time on low-quality but high-quantity posts. More when I have a breath of inspiration in these lazy hazy days of summer. In the mean time, enjoy a little seasonal heat on me from the queen of all things Cole Porter...

No comments:

Post a Comment